If you’re a PokerStars player in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Michigan, prepare yourself.
The Winter Series, US edition, is about to hit the tournament lobbies, promising lots of events and big guarantees to the tune of $2 million across the three states.
It starts later this month with the first of more than 40 events. Interested? Read on for the highlights, along each of the three schedules.
Starting on Saturday January 22 and running through to Monday January 31, players can enjoy freezeout tournaments in various shapes and sizes, with prize money to make it worth clearing the diary.
They’ll be 44 of them in Pennsylvania where the combined guarantee across the series will reach $1 million.
Meanwhile players in New Jersey and Michigan can look forward to a calendar of 42 tournaments across the same time frame.
Here are a few other features to look forward to.
- Daily $1,000 Second Chance Freerolls running January 23 – 30.
- High Roller Events in each State: $500 buy-ins for Pennsylvania and Michigan, and a biggger $1000 buy-in for New Jersey.
- $1,000 High Roller Freezeout in both Pennsylvania and Michigan.
- Daily $10 Freezeouts between January 25 – 29 in New Jersey and Michigan, and between January 25 – 28 in Pennsylvania.
- Two-day Main Events for each State start on Sunday January 30.
- There are also Mini Main Events also starting on Sunday January 30.
There will also be some great deposit offers to take advantage of, which you’ll find in the client and on the relevant home page.
In the meantime you can find the full Winter Series US schedule below. Starting with Pennsylvania.
For New Jersey players, here’s the complete schedule…
And finally the full schedule for players in Michigan…