The Red Dragon tournament series returns this month with its first visit to Jeju, South Korea. And if you get in on the high roller action early, you’ll find yourself enjoying free hotel accomodations.
Return of the Red Dragon
The Jeju Red Dragon 2018 takes place at Jeju Shinhwa World Landing Casino from November 30 to December 9th, 2018. Among the highlights of the 20-tournament schedule are:
- KRW 60 million Super High Roller: Nov 30 – Dec 2, 2018 – KRW 1 billion guaranteed
- KRW 1.2 million BABY DRAGON: Dec 1-2, 2018 – KRW 300 million guaranteed
- KRW 2.2 million NLH: Dec 2-3, 2018 – KRW 200 million guaranteed
- Short Deck: Dec 2 – 3, 2018 – KRW 15 million guaranteed
- KRW 12 million High Roller: Dec 3 – 4, 2018 – KRW 300 million guaranteed
- KRW 2.2 million RED DRAGON: Dec 5 – 9, 2018 – KRW 1 billion guaranteed
If high roller action is your thing, you’re eligible for what we’re calling the Super High Roller Early Bird Special. Simply pre-register by no later than November 23rd, 2018, for the Super High Roller and you will qualify for four complimentary hotel room nights in the Jeju Shinhwa World Marriot Resort from November 29th to December 2nd, 2018.
Want to register? Have more questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Jeju Red Dragon 2018, download the player guide and follow us on pokerstarsliveasia.com/.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must participate in the Jeju Red Dragon 2018 Super High Roller event or may be charged for cost of hotel accordingly.
- Hotel is at Jeju Shinhwa World Marriot Resort and subject to availability. If sold out, alternative arrangements will be made at a nearby hotel.
- Super High Roller Early Bird Special hotel nights are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, this package is entitled to one-person single entry only, re-entry is not applied.