This is where you’ll find all the release notes for the latest software update on PokerStars, as of Tuesday 28 June 2022.
- Prize pool displays on Spin & Go tables
- Improvements to active waiting lists
- A new option to enjoy at your next Home Game
- And more…
- The Spin & Go prize pool is now shown above the table felt once the game starts.
- Following recent updates to our Timebank Settings, we have now extended the new controls to all game types.
- When you are at the table cap and on one or more Active Waiting Lists, you can now choose which table to leave when a seat becomes available.
- Improved display of tournament info at the table giving players access to information previously only available in the lobby, now available for all players (except US)
- Chip graphs added to the Tournament Information Widget that tracks changes to four chip stack sizes: Your Stack, Smallest Stack, Average Stack and Biggest Stack
- To avoid some overlapping issues, a vertical version of the widget has been added to desktop for some tournament types
- Additionally, improvements have been made to the Rebuy Timer display on desktop
- Tempest Hold’em is now available in Home Games.
- New Home Games Lobby and Video Chat Tables are now available in: Italy, Albania, Lebanon, Thailand, El Salvador, Guernsey, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Faroe Islands, Brazil, Finland, Spain, Belgium, Mongolia, Paraguay, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Malta, and Jersey.
- Added Hand Count until next blind level to Kick-Off Games.
- Improved messaging for Kick-Off games while waiting for a game.
- Correct abbreviation added to the table header for Courchevel games.
- Added a warning message pre-registration to phased tournaments that informs players that if they qualify for the next phase, that it will count towards their table cap – Germany only.
- ‘Play Again’ dialog added to Kick-Off games following elimination from a tournament.
- Generic bug fixes and other improvements.
For more information, or to leave us some feedback, head over to our Discord Channel.