Do you think you’re in possession of the next great poker brain? Would you like to win a Platinum Pass to play in the $25,000 PokerStars Players Championship in the Bahamas next January?
If so, you’re in the right place. That brain is working out so far.
As part of their #PlatinumAdventure, PokerStars Team Pros Liv Boeree and Igor Kurganov will be bringing you a new poker quiz round every three weeks, and the ten people who score the best over across that period will become finalists.
The overall winner gets the Platinum Pass, so what are you waiting for? Hit the link below and get quizzing!
The answers will be revealed on Saturday July 28.
Take Liv and Igor’s quiz now!
• Every three weeks a new quiz challenging skills that are necessary at the poker tables will be open to all. There will be four preliminary quiz rounds of multiple-choice questions, held on July 25th, August 8th, August 29th, and September 19th.
• The 10 contestants with the highest total score across the four preliminary rounds will advance to the final on Wednesday, October 3rd.
• Each quiz round (including the final) will take place at the exact date posted and cannot be taken at any other time outside the announced window.
• To resolve any potential tie-break situations, each preliminary round quiz will also be timed. If, after the three rounds, two or more contestants have identical scores and are close to the bubble of the final 10 contestants, the contestants with the lowest total times will advance to the final of 10 contestants.
• The final quiz will also be timed to determine the two Platinum Pass winners.
• Even if you don’t have much poker experience, we’re sure the person who wins this challenge will have the mental agility to compete in the upcoming PSPC event in the Bahamas. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
Ready to sign up for PokerStars? Click here to get an account.