There are lots of ways you could win a Platinum Pass to the PSPC 2023, both online and live. Find out how below.
Please note: Several Road to PSPC events listed below have undergone date changes since originally published. Changes are shown in bold.
A lot has changed in the world since 2019, but one thing certainly hasn’t:
The PokerStars Players No Limit Hold’em Championship (PSPC) remains the most extraordinary live poker tournament ever held.
Not only was the maiden PSPC the biggest $25,000 buy-in event in poker history, with $26.5 million in the prize pool and 1,039 entries.
But what made it even more special was that many of the players were on a complete freeroll, having won a Platinum Pass worth $30,000 in the build-up to the event.
Now we’re doing it all over again.
Earlier this month, PokerStars announced that the PSPC will return for its long-awaited second inning in 2023, taking place at the stunning Baha Mar Hotel & Resort in Nassau, Bahamas, from January 22 through February 3, alongside the exciting return of the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA).
And there’s a whole load of Platinum Passes that need winning.
That’s why both the PSPC Mega Path and Road to PSPC are also returning, giving you the chance to win your way into this epic tournament for a fraction of the cost.
Each Platinum Pass is worth more than $30,000 and includes:
- $25,000 buy-in to the PSPC 2023 event
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation for the winner and a guest in a 5* hotel
- Airport transfers
- Bespoke PSPC merchandise
- $1,900 in expenses
- Plus Platinum Pass winner experiences during the event
Here’s how you can win one from just 50 cents.
Running from April 26 right through to October 30, PokerStars is giving players of all levels the opportunity to win a Platinum Pass every week with the PSPC Mega Path.
With this route, players could be spending their January in the Caribbean playing for millions from as little as $0.50.
In order to win the Platinum Pass, players must make their way through the four different steps. All you have to do is win at one Step, then you’ll get a ticket for the next stage.
Players can buy in at any Step but Step 4, and the winner of Step 4 will win the Platinum Pass.
More details on how to play can be found at PokerStars.
And that’s not the only way to win your way to the Bahamas.
For those who love live tournament action, PokerStars is also offering plenty of chances to win a Platinum Pass through the Road to PSPC.
There’s a host of low buy-in live tournaments throughout the year with a Platinum Pass up for grabs for the winner.
The Road to PSPC kicks off in June, with the following events taking place:
- Road to PSPC Liechtenstein 400 CHF buy-in event with CHF 200,000 GTD, June 2 – 6
- Road to PSPC Gujan Mestras €400 buy-in event, June 13 – 19
- Road to PSPC Valencia €400 buy-in event, June 29 – July 3
- Road to PSPC San Marino €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, July 6-10
- Road to PSPC BSOP Winter Millions: Sao Paulo R$ 800 buy-in event, July 13-20
- Road to PSPC Dublin €400 buy-in event, July 14–17
- Road to PSPC Hamburg €400 buy-in event, August 31-September 4
- Road to PSPC Sevilla €400 buy-in event, August 31-September 4
- Road to PSPC La Grande Motte €400 buy-in event, September 13-18
- Road to PSPC Manila PHP 22,000 buy-in event, September 19 – 25
- Road to PSPC Thessaloniki €400 buy-in event, September 22 – 25
- Road to PSPC Nova Gorica €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, October 5-9
- Road to PSPC Namur €400 buy-in event, 27-4 December (previously October 24-30)
For those who want to get involved for less, feeder satellites from as little as €1.10 will be running for each of the events at PokerStars, giving even more players the chance to win their way to the second-ever PSPC.
Details on the Road to PSPC events can be found at PokerStars Live.
With both of these routes, players can aim to follow in the footsteps of Ramon Colillas, who picked up a cool $5.1 million after winning a Platinum Pass to the record-breaking debut event.
He topped a field of 1,039 players, who helped make the PSPC the biggest $25,000 tournament in poker history.
“At the PokerStars Players Championship, anything is possible, but you have to get there first,” says Colillas. “Opportunities don’t just happen, you have to create them and winning a Platinum Pass is the perfect way to make sure that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.”
Throughout the year there will be additional ways to win a Platinum Pass through exciting community giveaways and promotions. Players should keep their eyes peeled for more to come!
Play Responsibly! For more information on responsible gaming please visit our website at http://www.pokerstars.com/about/responsible-gaming/