More spinning moments bring greater variety, thrills and added chances to win
By now you’re familiar with our Spin & Go range, which we launched back in 2014. You might even have played them, and won some of them. We’ve even featured stories on the Blog of how they’ve turned some of our players into millionaires.
Well now PokerStars is announcing a new addition to the Spin & Go range: Spin & Go Max.
Spin & Go Max is an exciting, industry-first game that spins the format on its head. The new addition offers players a new, alternative poker experience with even more variation and excitement. That also means more chances to win big, with the opportunity to secure up to 10,000 times the buy-in of each Spin & Go Max played.
Spin & Go Max launches today on PokerStars, and features new elements, animations, sounds and graphics to create an immersive gameplay experience.
What are those features?
1. Number of Players: Each Spin & Go Max game begins with a spin to determine the number of tournament participants, from three to eight.
2. Triple prize spinner: At the start of the tournament players will be shown the three prizes options that they’re playing for. At the end of the tournament the winner will have to pick from the three prizes – now facedown – adding a compelling and tension filled winning moment!
3. Hand countdown: Spin & Go Max games will have a fixed number of hands based upon the size of the prize and the number of players. It will count down, building tension towards a nail-biting climax when…
4. Automatic All-In finale: Once the final hand has been played, all remaining players will automatically go all-in until there is a winner. This will require the development of new strategies to beat fellow players. The automatic all-in means players will need to consider playing to win early on or accumulate enough chips to survive going all-in with their opponents.
5. Risk and reward?: Once a winner has been crowned they will again see the original three prize options and will select one at random. However, on some occasions, such as when the prize pool is big enough, players will be offered a cash out option too. This poses the big money question of whether to take a guaranteed payout or take that one in three shot at the top prize. Other places will pay dependent on number of players and will be of fixed value.
As Severin Rasset, Director of Poker Innovation and Operations at PokerStars, put it: “Spin & Go Max is the next level of the Spin & Go format and delivers more excitement and a great immersive experience through new graphics and more chances for winning moments.”
Players can enjoy the same variety of buy-ins, including $1, $3, $7 and $15, with at least one of the three prizes offered to the winning player always being more than double the buy-in.
That’s an introduction – you can find all the details on the Spin & Go Max homepage.