PokerStars School is currently creating a new design website to host our Poker Courses & Strategy Articles. In the meantime, we have created several chat rooms over on Discord to discuss anything related to the School. Here you’ll be able to ask questions in real time. Join our Discord Channel.
After joining our discord channel you’ll be able to take part in any of our chat rooms:
- school_news – Find news and updates.
- school_general – Ask questions.
- school_handreviews – Post hand histories for review.
- pokerstars_school_de – German speaking community.
- pokerstars_school_ru – Russian speaking community.
- pokerstars_school_br – Portuguese speaking community.
- pokerstars_school_es – Spanish speaking community.
- pokerstars_school_it – Italian speaking community.
- pokerstars_school_fr – French speaking community.
Poker Courses, Live Training & Videos
New to Poker? take advantage of our FREE Beginners Guide to Poker Book.
Q) When will the PokerStars School be back online?
A) Our aim is to have the School back online by the end of October.
Q) How can I get tickets?
A) Currently no PokerStars School tournaments are running, the best place to stay up to date is Discord or Twitter.
Q) Will the Leagues be back?
A) We are looking into options to start new Leaderboards, this will be discussed with the community.
Q) Is Live Training on Twitch still available?
A) We shall continue to offer live training on Twitch during the following days/times:
- Wednesday – Pete Clarke – 6pm (BST)
- Thursday – Nick OP Poker – 6pm (BST)
Q) Will all the Poker courses and strategy articles be in the new Schools?
A) Absolutely, we have also been creating new content, which will be added to the new site.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we shall keep you updated.
If you’ve never been here before, this is the PokerStars Blog, which brings you all the latest news from PokerStars, live tournaments, recent winner interviews, plus updates on everything that’s happening, you’ll find some really amazing stories here. Visit PokerStars Blog.