Ultimate Monaco GP trackside experience up for grabs as PokerStars and Oracle Red Bull Racing kick off their new partnership in style.
With the hotly anticipated F1 season underway, PokerStars and Oracle Red Bull Racing have cemented their new partnership by announcing the ‘Red Spade Pass’, their first collaboration dedicated to rewarding and exciting PokerStars and Oracle Red Bull Racing fans alike.
Available exclusively to PokerStars players, Red Spade Pass winners will get exclusive access to the ultimate F1 fan experience, including rewards and experiences curated by PokerStars and the Oracle Red Bull Racing team for the PokerStars community.
MONACO GRAND PRIX
When it comes to epic F1 experiences, there is nowhere better to start than the Monaco Grand Prix.
To celebrate the season getting started, the first set of Red Spade Passes available will award winners a four-day, all-expenses paid trip for two to Nice and Monaco to watch the world-renowned Monaco Grand Prix from PokerStars private luxurious waterside location, overlooking the famous track.
The winners will have all weekend to soak up the unique atmosphere and enjoy the live action at F1’s most glamourous Grand Prix.
IF I WIN A RED SPADE PASS, WHAT DO I GET?
- PokerStars private trackside viewing experience at the Monaco Grand Prix
- Four nights’ accommodation in Nice
- Transfers to Monaco Grand Prix (plus airport transfers)
- Personalised video message from an Oracle Red Bull Racing name
- PokerStars X Oracle Red Bull Racing merch bundle
- $250/€250 PokerStars Sports bets *where available depending on region
- $250 in PokerStars Casino spins *where available depending on region
- $109 PokerStars Sunday Million buy-in *where available depending on region
- One-hour poker lesson with a PokerStars Ambassador or PokerStars Learn coach.
The first two Passes will be awarded via free-to-play poker tournaments taking place on Saturday, April 2 at PokerStars with more Red Spade Passes to Monaco popping up across the PokerStars universe in the coming weeks. To get the full details on the freerolls click here.
This is just the first of a number of epic rewards and experiences that will be available to PokerStars players throughout the F1 season, taking fans and players on an unforgettable ride, built around the mission of offering players epic experiences. The Red Spade Pass will be available to win at special moments through a variety of different routes across PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, and PokerStars Sports.
Oracle Red Bull Racing Team Principal and CEO, Christian Horner, said: “It’s set to be an epic season and we are excited that through this partnership, the PokerStars community and beyond will be with us every step of the way.”