Entry to Ben Heath’s Red Spade Pass freeroll (“Freeroll”) is via a password, which can be obtained from @twentyfirstcenturygent Instagram channel on Friday, May 13. In addition to these prize terms and conditions, the end user license agreement and tournament rules governing the participation tournaments on the website www.pokerstars.uk apply to your participation in the Freeroll.
There is one first prize, awarded to the winner of the Freeroll, consisting of the following for the winner and one companion (*The First Prize terms and conditions below apply):
- 1. VIP waterside viewing experience at the Monaco Grand Prix on 27, 28 and 29 May 2022.
- 2. Return economy class flights from an airport in the winner’s country of residence to Nice, France (outbound 26 May 2022, inbound 30 May 2022).
- 3. 4 nights’ accommodation (26 – 29 May 2022) in a 4* hotel in Nice (one room for winner and companion to share).
- 4. Transfers between Nice Côte d’Azur airport and the hotel.
- 5. Transfers between the hotel and the waterside viewing experience on each day of the event.
- 6. A personalised video message from a Red Bull Racing team member.
- 7. A PokerStars merchandise bundle.
- 8. $250 PokerStars Sports bets
- 9. $250 in PokerStars Casino spins
- 10. $109 PokerStars Sunday Million ticket
- 11. A one-hour virtual poker lesson with PokerStars Ambassador BenCB or a PokerStars Learn coach (for the winner only and subject to availability).
Runners up prizes:
There are nine runners up prizes, awarded to each of the runners up of the Freeroll, consisting of a $109 PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) ticket for 2nd and 3rd place, and $55 SCOOP ticket for 4th – 10th.
First Prize terms and conditions
- 1. The winner’s companion must be aged 18 or over.
- 2. Flights can only be arranged from the winner’s country of residence.
- 3. The prize does not include any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not expressly specified in the prize description. The winner and their companion are solely responsible for, and PokerStars will not be liable to reimburse the winner/their companion for, any such additional charges and expenses.
- 4. The winner and their companion must make their travel arrangements through PokerStars’ designated agent and use the carriers and providers selected by PokerStars or its designated agent. The winner and their companion must travel together and must follow the itinerary provided by PokerStars or its designated agent.
- 5. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check any requirements for the airline, hotel, event venue and any other supplier providing elements of the prize. The winner and their companion are bound by, and must comply with, any terms and conditions set out on their event and airline tickets and the rules, regulations, requirements and policies of the airline, hotel, event venue, event promoter and any other supplier connected with the prize. PokerStars is not responsible for any failure of the winner and/or their companion to gain entry or re-entry to the airline, hotel and/or event, or to participate in any element of the prize, due to any action/inaction on the part of the winner and/or their companion.
- 6. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check and ensure that they satisfy all customs, security and immigration requirements in relation to travel between Nice and their country of departure (including all requirements relating passports, visas and other documentation). PokerStars has no liability if the winner and/or their companion are refused entry because they do not satisfy such requirements and the winner/their companion are solely responsible for all costs associated with refused entry.
- 7. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check any government travel advisories relating to the travel destination and to determine what action to take in relation to any such advisories. PokerStars has no liability if the winner/their companion does not make such checks, if they choose to travel despite the advice given in any relevant advisory or if they choose not to travel on the advice given in any relevant advisory (in which case PokerStars will not be obliged to offer a substitute prize).
- 8. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to check whether any vaccinations and/or prescription medicines are recommended or required prior to travel and PokerStars has no liability in this respect.
- 9. It is the responsibility of the winner and their companion to take out their own travel insurance in connection with the prize. PokerStars will have no liability for any failure by the winner and/or their companion to take out travel insurance and/or to comply with the terms and conditions of their travel insurance policy.
- 10. PokerStars has no liability for lost or stolen tickets, vouchers, certificates and/or other documentation connected with the prize.
- 11. All elements of the prize are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be re-sold. No cash or any other alternative is available for any element of the prize. No alternative dates are available.
- 12. If any element of the prize becomes unavailable, or if the winner is unable to use/take part in any element of the prize, for any reason beyond PokerStars’ reasonable control, PokerStars is not obliged to offer an alternative prize or any cash alternative or compensation.
- 13. The winner and their companion must not do anything that may bring the PokerStars, any of its group companies or its commercial partners into disrepute. PokerStars reserves the right to take appropriate action (including the removal of any element of the prize) if the winner and/or their companion act in a way that PokerStars reasonably considers to bring the PokerStars, any of its group companies or its commercial partners into disrepute.
- 14. PokerStars is not liable for any loss, theft, damage or injury caused or sustained by the winner/their companion as a result of participating in the prize (except that PokerStars will be liable for death or personal injury arising from PokerStars’ negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation).