Last year's Main Event winner banks €33,600, another PokerStars trophy and a chunk of bounties.
Two EPT champions made the money in the €2,100 turbo bounty; EPT Copenhagen winner Michael Tureniec and fellow champ Martin Finger, who holds the EPT Prague title (for at least a couple hours more yet*).
Finger took the largest slice of the tournament cash with €33,600 and also banked an additional €10,000 in bounty scalps (or rather a zoom into his winner's pic seems to show 10 bounty chips anyway). Finger's heads-up opponent Jan Bendik isn't a stranger to final tables having made two EPT Main Events final eights as well multiple side events. Bendik is not afraid to play a big pot.
* This report was written while the EPT Prague final table of Season 9 was playing out.
Event #21, 14 December
Buy-in: €1,000 + €1,000 + €100
Game: NLHE turbo bounty
Prize pool: €101,850
1. Martin Finger, Germany, €33,600
2. Jan Bendik, Slovakia, €19,300
3. Rudy Amouyal , France, €11,200
4. Andrey Bondar, Russia, €8,900
5. Tomasz Gluszko, Poland, €6,900
6. Bernard Lattouf, Lebanon, €5,100
7. Michael Benvenuti, USA, €4,100
8. Fady Kamar, Lebanon, €3,050
9. Panagiotis Gavriilidis, Greece, €2,550
10. Michael Tureniec, Sweden, €2,550
11. Favia Francesco, Italy, €2,300
12. Maroun Jazzar, Lebanon, €2,300
Click through to see all side event results, live reporting, news and interviews of the main event here and coverage of the €10k High Roller right here. Follow the @PokerStarsBlog Twitter account to keep up to date wherever you are.
Rick Dacey is a staff writer for the PokerStars Blog.